PGF Stage Plot 2012Stage Plot / Input List
PGF 2012 Backline Requirements
Any Substitutions must be cleared with PGF Management no later than two (2) weeks prior to date of performance.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-231-4767
- Hammond B3 Organ. Hammond A100 or C3 acceptable. NO DIGITAL MODELS.
- Leslie 122 or 147 Speaker w/foot switch (no hand switches) w/all cables for Leslie.
- Rok n Sock tall throne (organ bench okay if throne unavailable)
- Nord Electro 3 – (73 key)
- 1 – Roland EV5 control pedal
- 1 – Yamaha FC5 sustain pedal
- 1 – extended telescoping boom mic stand
If using a remote power generator and not land power, the frequency MUST be set at and held to 60 hertz. It is essential for the Hammond organ to function properly. With that said, land power is preferred.
2 – Saxophone stands
Eden WT 800 head w/ two (2) Eden XLT 4×10” cabinets.
Mesa Boogie Lone Star combo amp or Fender Blues Deville 4 x 10 combo.
- Professional quality five (5) piece drum kit (Yamaha stage custom; Pearl) with all hardware.
- 22″ kick drum w/ Yamaha double pedal
- 16″ by 16″ floor tom
- 12″ by 8″ rack tom
- 10″ by 8″ rack tom
- one (1) 14″ snare drum with stands
- one (1) 13″ high hat w/pedal and hardware
- one (1) 20″ ping or heavy ride cymbal
- one (1) 16″ crash
- one (1) 18″ crash